Applying to City University of Hong Kong

Applications for Bachelor's degree and government-funded Associate Degree programmes for 2018 entry are now closed. The application period for 2019 entry shall start in September 2018. Please visit this webpage again nearer the time for more updated information.

For research, professional doctorate and taught postgraduate degree programmes, contact the Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies for application information.

For non-government-funded programmes offered by the School of Continuing and Professional Education (SCOPE) and the Community College of City University (CCCU), please contact the offices concerned for application information.