Interview Arrangements for Direct Applicants (2019 Entry)
The following are the tentative interview arrangements for 2019. Shortlisted applicants will be notified of the details of their interviews by email or telephone.
To update your correspondence information (telephone number, postal address and email address), login to your application account .
Bachelor's Degree Admission with Advanced Standing
- please select - List All Programmes 1016A BBA Accountancy 1030A BBA Business Operations Management 1078A BBA Business Economics 1080A BBA Finance 1092A BBA Information Management 1119A BBA Marketing 1171A BBA Global Business Systems Management 1186A BBA Business Analysis 1188A BBA Management College of Engineering*
- please select - List All Programmes 1547A BSc Surveying 1561A BSc Computer Science 1573A BEng Computer and Data Engineering 1585A BEng Electronic and Communication Engineering 1597A BEng Information Engineeringg 1640A BEng Materials Engineering 1693A BEng Biomedical Engineering 1696A BEng Mechanical Engineering 1697A BEng Systems Engineering and Management 1698A BEng Architectural Engineering 1699A BEng Civil Engineering 1700A BEng Nuclear and Risk Engineering BG20 BSc Architectural Studies College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- please select - List All Programmes 1236A BA Linguistics and Language Applications 1248A BA Translation and Interpretation 1250A BA English 1276A BSocSc Public Policy and Politics 1298A BSocSc Psychology 1303A BSocSc Social Work 1327A BSocSc Asian and International Studies 1341A BA Media and Communication 1356A BA Digital Television and Broadcasting 1357A BA Chinese and History 1358A BSocSc Criminology and Sociology College of Science*
- please select - List All Programmes 1523A BSc Chemistry 1626A BSc Computing Mathematics 1638A BSc Applied Physics Jockey Club College of Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences
School of Creative Media
- please select - List All Programmes 1456A BA Creative Media 1468A BSc Creative Media 1471A BAS New Media School of Energy and Environment
- please select -option value="http://www.admo.cityu.edu.hk/interview_arrangements/direct_as#SCM">List All Programmes 1694A BEng Energy Science and Engineering 1702A BEng Environmental Science and Engineering
* Established on 1 January 2019, following the restructuring of the former College of Science and Engineering.