Interview Arrangements for Direct Applicants (2019 Entry)
The following are the tentative interview arrangements for 2019. Shortlisted applicants will be notified of the details of their interviews by email or telephone.
To update your correspondence information (telephone number, postal address and email address), login to your application account .
Bachelor's Degree Admission to First-Year Studies
- please select - List All Programmes 1000 BSc Computational Finance and Financial Technology 1001 BBA Global Business 1002 BBA Accountancy 1003 Department of Economics and Finance (options: BBA Business Economics, BBA Finance) 1004 Department of Information Systems (options: BBA Global Business Systems Management, BBA Information Management) 1005 BBA Management 1006 Department of Management Sciences (options: BBA Business Analysis, BBA Business Operations Management) 1007 BBA Marketing College of Engineering*
- please select - List All Programmes 1201 Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering (options: BEng Architectural Engineering, BEng Civil Engineering, BSc Surveying) 1204 BSc Computer Science 1205 Department of Electrical Engineering^ (options: BEng Computer and Data Engineering, BEng Electronic and Communication Engineering, BEng Information Engineering) 1207 Department of Mechanical Engineering (options: BEng Mechanical Engineering, BEng Nuclear and Risk Engineering) 1210 BEng Materials Science and Engineering 1211 BEng Biomedical Engineering College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- please select - List All Programmes 1101 Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences (options: BSocSc Criminology and Sociology, BSocSc Psychology, BSocSc Social Work) 1102 BSocSc Asian and International Studies 1103 BA Chinese and History 1104 BA English 1105 Department of Linguistics and Translation (options: BA Linguistics and Language Applications, BA Translation and Interpretation) 1106 Department of Media and Communication (options: BA Digital Television and Broadcasting, BA Media and Communication) 1108 BSocSc Public Policy and Politics College of Science*
- please select - List All Programmes 1202 BSc Chemistry> 1206 BSc Computing Mathematics 1208 BSc Applied Physics Jockey Club College of Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences
- please select - List All Programmes 1203 Department of Biomedical Sciences (options: BSc Biological Sciences, BSc Biomedical Sciences) 1801 Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine School of Creative Media
- please select - List All Programmes 1041 School of Creative Media (options: BA Creative Media, BSc Creative Media, BAS New Media) 1042 BA Creative Media 1043 BSc Creative Media 1044 BAS New Media School of Data Science
- please select - List All Programmes 1071 School of Data Science (options: BSc Data Science, BEng Data and Systems Engineering) 1072 BSc Data Science 1073 BEng BEng Data and Systems Engineering School of Energy and Environment
School of Law
Established on 1 January 2019, following the restructuring of the former College of Science and Engineering.
Retitled from Department of Electronic Engineering from 1 July 2019.